The Bellfire B Ballistic Shield™ and Bellfire BL Ballistic Shield™ are designed and manufactured in the USA according to strict quality guidelines using state of the art manufacturing equipment and processes. Built to exceed military and law enforcement standards the Bellfire Shield is top of line when it comes to weight, performance, and cost. Bellfire Shields are designed to withstand ballistic and shrapnel threats of all types based on level of protection. Ballistic Shields can be used in a variety of tactical operations and are versatile to help improve chances of high velocity handgun (Bellfire BIIIA™) and rile threats (Bellfire BIII™) when deployed by operators from military, law enforcement, and other security personnel.
Bellfire Shields are designed for safety, coverage, protection, maneuverability and tactical advantage. The shield body is manufactured using our Advanced Ballistic Matrix Material and processing techniques. The ambidextrous lightweight handle allows use of either arm with various grip options, enhancing tactical movements and longer use without fatigue. Bellfire Shields are designed with the operator in mind when it comes to a quick and reliable solution for tactical operations.
- Armor Materials: ABMM (Advanced Ballistic Matrix Material)
- Ballistic protection against handgun ammunition
- Ballistic viewport (4” x 16”)
- Lightweight handle ergonomically designed ambidextrous
- Multi-hit capability (NIJ 0108.01)
- Black with transparent viewport
- Quick release shoulder strap & shield carrying bag
- Shield: Advanced ballistic composite Level IIIA
- Viewport: Ballistic Polycarbonate Level IIIA
- High power police LED
Sizes are measured in inches and weights vary by size.
|18 x 24 (No Viewport)||18|
|20 x 34||20|
|20 x 40||23|
|24 x 36||22|
|24 x 48||28|
|24 x 51||29|
5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover
1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship