In addition to HighCom's stand alone Civilian Armor Inserts (sold as individual units), we also offer a single source solution. We currently offer two backpack options: the Basic High Sierra School bag and the Advanced 5.11 Rush 12 backpack which come with our Civilian Armor Insert.
Advanced 5.11 Rush 12 Backpack with 14" x 9" Insert
The RUSH 12 Backpack is a high-performance bag that fills multiple roles, from a tactical assault pack to a hunting backpack to an emergency go-bag. Sixteen total compartments provide a wide range of storage options, each one sized for a specific use.
Advanced 5.11 Rush 12 Backpack Features
- Includes HighCom's 14" x 9" Civilian Armor insert
- Color: Black
- Material: Water-resistant 1050D nylon
- Product Dimensions: 18” x 11” x 6.5” main compartment
- Capacity: 1296 cubic inch / 21.2 liter capacity
Basic High Sierra Backpack with 13" x 11" Insert
With it's distinctive swerve design and padded computer sleeve, the large High Sierra Swerve day pack will comfortably carry your gear all day long. The multi-compartment design offers a padded computer sleeve with back access that accommodates a 15-inch laptop. Storage features include a CD/MP3 player pocket with headphone port, easy-access media pocket that holds a cell phone or PDA, and an organizer compartment with multiple pockets and removable key fob. The S-shaped Airflow shoulder straps offer thumb ring adjuster pulls, and they feature ventilated Vapel mesh to keep you cool, a suspension strap to take the strain of heavy cargo off your back, and a tuck-away waist belt.
Basic High Sierra Backpack Features
- Includes HighCom's 13” x 11” Civilian Armor insert
- Color: Black
- Material: Duralite Ripstop, Waffle Weave, 1000-DenierDuralite
- Capacity: 1914.25 cubic inches
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 19 x 13 inches; 3.5 pounds